One year ago today, Garrett & Bridget got married! Michelle & I still talk about how much we loved this couple and wedding. It sticks out in my mind as one of my favorites of last season. Happy anniversary Garrett & Bridget!!
** The wedding took place at Bridget’s parents’ home which was beautiful in general but their family friends offered their beautiful home for photos. It was a photographer’s dreamland! It was full of old weathered buildings, tractors, tall grass and a bluff overlooking a private pond. Ahhhh….
** Garrett & Bridget and thier wedding party were fun & fabulous to work with for photos! They were very open to letting me drag them around the property for photos!
** The pig roast! Delish!
** The sunset photos we took right before the sun went down. Usually some of my favs anyway but the combo of the perfect day plus the gorg light streaming over the farm land made these extra beautiful!
Last week my beautiful cousin and photo assistant Michelle kindly let me dress her up, apply tons of make-up and photograph her for fun. Yep, she’s pretty awesome. We decided to go along with a more retro look and I wanted to keep the feel of it very simple, clean and organic. I’m really loving the results!
I also shot a roll of color film on my vintage Yashica Mat so I’ll definitely share the grainy goodness of those when I pick up the developed film. Thanks again, Michelle for your willingness to take on my madness!
This last one is specifically for Michelle’s husband, Matt, who despises jumping photos. You’re welcome, Matt!
Happy Anniversary to my dear friends Martha & TJ!!! One year ago, I had the pleasure of spending the day with them as they said I Do! Martha & TJ are so in love and just plain enjoy each others company. They are a blast to hang out with so being with them on one of the biggest day of their lives was a complete riot!!
Highlights of the day:
1) TJ & Martha’s first look. It was an emotional moment and everyone watching (from the windows indoors!) lost it!
2) Photographing in beautiful Excelsior and the lovely church where the ceremony took place. The interior has a clean, white set up that was a dream to photograph in.
3) Frankie the cat joining us for a few shots 🙂
4) Friend Don playing a few songs for the B&G at the dance with his guitar and his kilt!!
5) All the McNeill men and their friends singing “You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling” to Martha at the dance!
Congrats Martha & TJ!! I hope your one year anniversary is phenomenal!!