Here we go! Installment #3 of September anniversary posts! Happy Anniversary Jake & Allison! They tied the knot on September 15, 2012, in Owatonna, MN.
1) Jake & Allison are friends of mine so it was amazingly fun to be with them throughout their wedding day and watch as they became husband & wife!
2) Allison’s adorable children, Marcus & Lauren, were in the wedding and hung around with the wedding party for the majority of the day. Kids are always a joy to have around – especially these two.
3) I had a blast during pictures with the wedding party & families. I know quite a few of them, which always makes for extra joking around and good times 🙂
4) Jake & Allison drove from the ceremony to the reception in an ultra slick, vintage Cadillac. Talk about making an entrance! (See one of my fav pics below!)
5) The amazing people I’ve gotten to watch over the past year become an even better couple!!
With the crazy September I’ve been having, I’m a week off in my anniversary posts. Adam & Cate tied the knot one year and one week ago on September 14, 2012. Their wedding is one of the ones featured on my website under the weddings tab. More images from their beautiful day can be found there.
1) Great taste. Cate & Adam have fantastic taste and they themed their wedding around old Hollywood. Everything from the gorgeous bridesmaid’s dresses to their Empire State Building/King Kong wedding cake was masterfully planned.
2) Cate was breathtaking in her lace gown (one of the most beautiful gowns I’ve seen!!) and I’ll never forget their first look, as Cate came down the stairs at Semple Mansion while Adam waited at the bottom. Great moment!
3) All of the people involved in making the day go off without a hitch (no pun intended!) were fantastic! Fantastic family, fantastic wedding party, fantastic vendors. . . fantastic!!
4) Did you hear me say Empire State Building/King Kong wedding cake?!?
5) Adam & Cate have become friends of mine – they are seriously so cool in the way they view the world and their relationship is one to look up to. Congrats again, Cate & Adam!!
Wow! What a weekend! I had the pleasure of spending a few days in Two Harbors at Superior Shores Resort with an amazing couple and their guests. Lake Superior made an outstanding backdrop as they said, I DO. The grounds around the resort are gorgeously brimming with trees and the shores are strewn with rocks jutting out. Brian & Erin are not only a good-looking, photogenic couple but are a load of fun! There is always joking and laughing when they are around and they have loving smiles reserved only for each other and their adorable daughter, Elle.
This wedding party was one of the most fun that I’ve worked with in a while. They were game for venturing out into the woods, on the rocks and even in the bar post-wedding! Check out the guys smoking their cigars post-ceremony with Brian!
Brian & Erin – congratulations again and I’m so glad I was able to be with you guys on your beautiful day!
Stay tuned for the full posting in a few weeks!