Oh, how these two love to laugh. Even under the stress of a wedding day, they were constantly laughing. That quality is what makes Derek & Carissa a delight to be around. Yesterday was a dream for all involved and the images we captured are absolutely wonderful. I’m excited to share just a few, but there is so much more to share down the road. Stay tuned and enjoy the sneak peek in the meantime. And maybe find something new to laugh about today.
I first met Erik & Brittney 4 years ago, when Britt was a bridesmaid in another wedding. Since then, we’ve kept up on social media and she has been a bridesmaid in 3 of the weddings I’ve shot (the girl is super sweet and such a good friend, she’s on everyone’s list for bridesmaid!). Fast forward to a year ago when she called me with the fantastic news that it was now her turn!! We planned, shot engagement photos and became increasingly more excited as the day came closer! I am so honored to have been a part of Erik & Brittney’s wedding day yesterday and it couldn’t have been more of a special day for everyone involved. Erik & Brittney were beaming as they welcomed friends and family to celebrate at The Wilds in Prior Lake. So much more to come soon, but for now, enjoy the first glimpse & don’t fight the smile you’ll be inclined to sport while checking out this lovely couple! Congrats Britt & Erik!!
One year ago, Erin & Brian tied the knot at the gorgeous Superior Shore Resort in Two Harbors. Here are the highlights:
1) Erin & Brian are amazing people with fantastic friends and family, which made for a heck of a good time all weekend long!
2) Their adorable daughter, Elle, stole the show numerous times in her bridesmaid matching burnt orange dress & dimples galore!
3) The scenery was amazing! Superior Shores is right on Lake Superior with it’s jutting rock shoreline, pebble beaches and dense forests. The ceremony took place right on that pebble beach for a truly unique wedding experience.
4) Erin had created her own silk bouquet for her big day, and Brian secretly designed & brought a fresh flower bouquet which he surprised her with at their first look! What a guy!
5) The wedding party stole some quality time together after the ceremony for celebratory cigars on the patio. Laughs & stories soon followed!