Happy one year anniversary, Raff & Steph! Here are the highlights:
1) The weather was not ideal. It rained pretty much all day. Although looking at the weather in 2014 compared to last year, the rain would be welcome! Even so, the bride, groom and wedding party were amazing! We worked around breaks in the rain and the results were saturated beautiful colors!
2) The Woods Chapel has a stunning newly renovated chapel that was just what Raff & Steph had in mind when they pictured their day. It made the perfect backdrop for the “I do’s”.
3) The Westin Edina Galleria, is an elegant and modern choice for a reception and Steph had the room decorated beautifully with personal touches. The guests enjoyed a signature cocktail during social hour! Love it!
4) The wedding party was FUN!! It was one of those groups who invited me in as “one of the group” which makes my job so enjoyable.
5) Steph & Raff are such a cool couple. That adjective does them no justice, though. They are kind, super fun, love to cuddle their puppy, and they have goals for their future. I’m so excited t0 hear the news of their first child, coming very soon!